Friday, September 16, 2011

Current Obsessions

I've realized I go through phases of liking things.  Sometimes, I just can't get enough of something.  Here are my current obsessions:
  • Lemon Lime Club Soda
  • Honey Nut Cheerios
  • Ancient Aliens from the History Channel (though it is possible I just really like Giorgio Tsoukalos' voice, not actually what he's saying)
  • IKEA (don't laugh--it's the new meth)
  • Craftgawker.com (I've been so inspired!)
  • Peanut M&M's (I was using them as a meal supplement for a few days--they do have some protein after all.  Now I have a few bags sitting on the counter, but I'm afraid to open them in case I won't be able to eat just a few and end up eating the whole bag. It is a comfort having them around, however.)
  • Lemonade and iced tea (I refuse to call it an Arnold Palmer because I think it sounds stupid. By the way, I tried watermelon iced tea last night and I do NOT recommend it.)
  • Latch hooking my rug (no it is not a fuzzy picture of Jesus.  I made my own design and it is going to be gorgeous!)
Next week, all the fall shows start up again and I'm sure I'll get sucked into marathon sessions of watching those soon.  But for now, my life is sustained on these few things.

Is this totally weird? Or do other people do this too?

1 comment: